Having only just gotten back from Noosa early this week, settling back into Melbourne-freezing-cold-life has been somewhat of a struggle and as such, I plan to live vicariously through my own images for the next – say – 3 to 5 months – just until my frosty fingers have regained heat* and/or the sunshine comes back in Melbourne – whatever comes first will do.
But until then… Here is a photo diary of all things Noosa life with a few tips and tricks thrown in for good measure.
- SEASON Restaurant– for an amazing selection of funky little happy hour options such as $5 vino!
- AROMA Restaurant – for the best coffee in Noosa/chic alfresco seating & dining situation
- BETTY’S BURGERS – for quite literally the best burgers I’ve ever had in my entire life – just sayin’
- DEPOT CAFÉ – short stroll from Noosa Heads for the best acai bowls in QLD
- MASSIMO’S – for some seriously creamy, delicious ice-cream – would recommend chocolate, coconut and crème caramel
- Noosa Main Beach – that is all
- Oh and if you are feeling slightly adventurous – stroll through the National Park for all things scenic and beautiful
- SHOP – Hastings Street is filled with chic shops to splurge and splash yo cash in
- Your best friend
- 17 cameras with 38 SD cards to document each and every one of the amazing memories you create together
- Bikini’s – because even in winter – it is tanning weather (according to me and an inappropriately-dressed-for-her-body-shape lady by the pool)
* Note to self – buy super chic winter gloves/mittens
Note to everyone else – do super chic winter gloves/mittens exist? And if so – where do I purchase said product/s?