When life gives you lemons, sell them & go buy pretty things*…
This morning as I was half cleaning out/half throwing more into my favourite on-the-go, monochrome-perfection clutch handbag, I decided that all my life necessities (yes, they are ALL necessities) looked so pretty lying all over my desk all clueless at how much I need them and that they really did deserve some blogger-recognition, because without these necessities… well I would be nothing…
Anyways the following is a list from left to right of everything inside my bag…
- “The Mimco Pouch” – pure pouch perfection.
- An assortment of baby pink and nude tone nail polish necessities – I usually rotate between these two tones and chuck in a red when I am feeling rebellious.
- Nars peachy-red matte lip pencil
- Favourite (and only) bronzer brush from Ecotools
- What use is a fabulous brush without a fabulous Nars bronzer?
- Couple of funky straws I stole (not really… well sort of) from Little Big Sugar Salt café in Richmond
- A pretty vintage rose-gold twist necklace that looks (and feels!) like it is worth far more than $10
- A wide variety of business cards that I like to collect (and usually lose 5 seconds later) from my favourite cafes and restaurants around Melbourne
- ‘Hourglass’ face primer – yet another life necessitiy
- Couple of cute bracelets I had in my bag ‘I.C.F.E’**
Much love, Ciao x
* Entrepreneur in the making
** I.C.F.E > In Case of Fashion Emergency … obviously